Sunday, September 20, 2026

Deep Thoughts

 Hello reader

I've had some things on my mind on a wide range of topics.. I'm just going to throw them out there so I can get them out of my head.. 


I wonder who the first person was to see the mouth as a viable place to stick their dick in.. I mean if the person wants to, they could bite pretty hard onto it in that position.. 

I mean, yes I've enjoyed it a few times, but it's always in the back of my mind.. 


It is society, or remnants of our survival instinct that causes us to look down on and minimize the poor and disabled? 

I mean before civilization and the increasing comforts felt over time, we were in a constant state of survival.. Diabled people were a larger burden to the whole then.. Now, disabled people still get told to get a job, or find a way of supporting yourself, but there are a number who can't work. 

And those who can, tend to not fit into the asthetics a company wants to project.. I use a wheelchair for mobility. My balance isn't very good anymore since I lost most of the feeling in my right foot. I couldn't stand for hours on end. I also can't bend and lift like I used to. So while it's illegal to discriminate against disabled people, it still happens, but filed under logistics.. 

Poverty is a whole other kettle.. Since we started congregating in cities, poor people have always been around. They've always been looked down on by those with money. Yet, they're also the reason a lot of those with money HAVE money.. 


I see people throwing around words like communist and socialist when discussing government leaders a lot recently. I've heard that our Prime Minister (the last two, anyway) is a tyrannical dictator who constantly lies and is trying to turn us into globalist communists.. Yet, these same people would be jumping all over themselves in joy if the US took us over. 

So they don't want our government to seek other trading partners because our longest standing friendship and trading partner is currently being lead by a psychotic pathological liar.. I don't get it. I'd like to see the governments on both sides of the border get completely overhauled. Throw them all out, get new people in. 


I know this blog gets almost zero readership or engagement, but it's nice to maybe have these things seen by one or two people (and however many bots) 

No comments:

Post a Comment