Sunday, March 31, 2024

A March Update

 I don't want to use the same greeting I use on my card blog, so....

I'll use the made up word I've used to greet my best friend Luke.. 


Merflargen!

It's the end of the month. It's been somewhat eventful, but at the same time, not too exciting.I'm switching internet providers. It kicks in April 9. I still have to call to cancel the current net. I figure I'll call Tuesday (since tomorrow is a holiday) and just see the process. If I can "Pre-cancel" I'll set it up for that date. I mean, I figured saving $30 a month is a good thing.. 

The internet company I'm with now is good.. They're just more expensive than I can afford.. And if I want to add Disney+, Prime Video, and Netflix, I can with the company I'm going with for $15/month. So overall it's still $59 compared to $76. 

I've been given another antidepressant to add to the one I'm already on. The new one is also supposed to help me sleep. Many nights I don't end up falling asleep until 4 or 5am...

Because my birthday is tomorrow, I had some people in a card group I'm in on Discord do some really neat things for me. One sent me a few grocery items.. One sent me some baseball cards. And one sent a pack of card pages and a Philips OneBlade since the one I had before I was hospitalized in 2021 vanished. 

I have been fighting some loneliness. Talking to people online (Discord's great, Twitter is a cesspool. Facebook is kept because family and former coworkers) is much different from seeing people face to face. Really, though there are some things I really miss.. Conversation.. Hugs.. It's been so long since I've been kissed I forget how to do it.. 

I am getting better at drowning the negative thoughts again. I don't automatically say to myself "I want to go to bed and never wake up" as much as I have the last couple months. At the same time, I just don't know how much I can take. I am stubborn.. I think it's teamed with my will to live since I was hospitalized in 2021.. Because really.. If I was going to go, that was the time. 

Anyway. I hope you wonderful people had a Good Easter. I hope April is well for you. And if you're a baseball fan, hopefully your team doesn't shit the bed too much this year. 


Till Next Time..

2 comments: