Sunday, November 11, 2018

Weekend of Relaxation

Well, this weekend I did a whole lot of nothing.. Partially because I was tired from the week. A couple days being awake from 2AM will do that, and partially because I woke up with a bad headache today. 

I did plan on going out one of the two days for either Chinese Food or just to Chapters to read for a while, but I didn't get out at all.. I was even thinking about checking out the second hand store here in town for used PS4 games. 
But I did none of that....

I generally take one day of the weekend to sleep, since work generally becomes tiring.. 
I slept Saturday. I woke up today with a bad headache, so I decided to sleep today too.. 

It was nice.. After a week of steady anxiety attacks, I needed to relax and reset somewhat. 

But at the same time, I know that I can't do that every weekend. I'm in a rut. And trying to get out of that rut is rather hard, especially since the only one really pulling me out of it is myself.. So when you would rather sit at home, with no external pressure, you tend to stay home. 

It doesn't help when everyone I want to spend time with is busy with their own lives. 

I've always said I don't meet people well, but I think it's more along the lines of I don't really give myself much of a chance to get to know people. 

Part of it is I tend to think I'm boring, or just uninteresting. I generally hide in crowds. After a while I just can't handle crowds. 

I don't really know where I'm going with this today. I just felt the need to write something out today because I haven't done a thing anywhere for a week. 

So I guess I will leave this off with a question.. 

What do you do to get out of a rut, when you're the one that needs to prod yourself out of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment